Monday, June 06, 2005

 

Magnetic Poem #166


Comments:
keep it up ed. much love,

justin
 
wow, a kid who pee'd on his walls. wow. i bet 3M doesn't MAKE a product to remove a stink like that!

justin
 
oops, that was supposed to be for your journal post
 
Uh-oh. Now I'm just gonna have to write a poem about that so that it makes sense. I'd say a drawing, but that might be a little inappropriate.
 
ed, you are making my want to buy this.
 
Ahh! Too late the impulse took over, and I threw in one of these.
 
Wow, Lance! What a cool website. I may have to check out more fridge poetry for myself. Jess has the German ones and Jamey the Shakespeare ones and I confess I'm more than a little jealous! I also bought some magnet sheets to make my own...so we can put funny words in there. That second thing looks like it will come in all kinds of handy, even though I have no idea what it is. Hey--I should turn this into a group blog and we can combine our poetry efforts...Hmmm...Freelance poedry???
 
that's so great! i would contribute. I think you have as much fun naming things as me.

I've been reading this linguistics textbook on the history of the english language, and the first thing I thought of when I read poedry was hmmm, that makes sense d and t are just voiced and devoiced pairs of the same alveolar stop.

My computer geek friend Joeseph, who used to be in XA, once made a website that you could rearrange the fridge poetry on as a wedding present for someone. Check it out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?